Flight Compensation Sales Advisor – Kirkby area (L33 7RX)
Salary: £16,000 Basic Salary, paid monthly + comms.
Commission: Average OTE £22,000 +
Hours: 9:30 – 17:30 Monday – Thursday; 09:30 – 17:00 Friday, NO WEEKENDS
Start Date: As soon as you are ready to join us!
*** We will be continuing to recruit for the next couple of weeks as we have huge growth plans ***
Open until Tuesday 11th June, 5pm.
We are a young, dynamic and thriving Law Firm who are rapidly expanding our new Kirkby office.
The Sales Advisor role will involve answering inbound calls and making outbound hot lead calls via our automated dialler from potential customers that have expressed interest in claiming back compensation for a delayed/cancelled flight.
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following qualities:
- Self-motivated with a positive approach to targets
- Professional and Confident Telephone Manner
- Ability to multi-task & deal with several actions/cases simultaneously
- Strong organisation skills
- Able to develop a good working relationship with customers
- A vibrant personality
- Monthly bonus structure
- Free parking
- 28 Days paid holiday
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Monthly Company socials
This position would suit candidates with the following experience: Sales, Telesales, Customer Service – Full training will be given
Please send all CVs and Covering Letters to Louise Lunt at firstname.lastname@example.org